Monday, January 4, 2010

In other people we trust

I am in love... and I'm corny... I believe in Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year, even though I tend to take things logically, an unfortunate side-effect of growing up, it makes me feel much better to be able to still be a child sometimes. People who know me would say most of the time... but it's just because I'm very optimistic, and I see good in people above all else. That, to some, means I'm naive, well I beg to differ, if you're gonna go through life suspecting everybody and constantly watching your back, you'll just die before you get the chance to live. Besides, life is all about trust and taking chances, sometimes even having your trust broken makes you feel more alive than being safe. Without trust, without smiling as wide as you can, without laughter or craziness, you're just not living. And again, I wandered off the subject, I'm in love, and even if he's broken my trust or not, I don't care, I just see the kindness in his eyes, the love in his heart and I believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment