Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dreams of youth nurture immortality

"I'm right here and you're looking right through me, and if I fall down u will walk right past me. Your heart is simply not there or maybe it's just me acting scared. But I see your eyes, used to shine like the sunrise, now are sad and dry, not having cried for some time. Hate is as good a feeling as any other, for it makes u alive... Hate is not what I fear. Indiference is the most painful. To know I don't exist anymore, I don't evoke the slightest reaction in your heart, I feel buried alive. No hope for me, these are my dieing breaths, I feel life draining from my body, if only... If only you would give me a sign, a little ray of light to pierce the darkness of my early grave, to hear your heart beat... If you do love me, it's all I ask for, immortality, for even if I die, no matter what horrible young death, I made with you something so great that death itself cannot destroy... True love"

No comments:

Post a Comment